A good night’s sleep is important for your body to function properly. For those who suffer from chronic pain in their joints, a good night’s sleep can be difficult. When you’re lying down, it becomes more difficult to keep the weight off your knees and hips, leading to additional discomfort.
Hence, the best knee pillows can help support these areas while also preventing any pressure points that might cause pain.
Knee pillows come in many shapes and sizes with different features for different uses, so you must choose one that works best for you. Scroll down and take a look at our list of the top 10 knee pillows that we think suit everyone’s needs.
Our Top Pick
ComfiLife Orthopedic Knee Pillow is on our top pick list. This is designed to relieve lower back pain and improve your posture. It’s an excellent choice for people who sit at a desk all day long, driving or watching TV.
Contour Legacy Leg & Knee Foam Support Pillow is our best budget on the list. This pillow is constructed with high-quality memory foam that molds your body’s unique contours for a custom fit. It will help to relieve pressure points on your hips, knees, ankles, and lower back.
The Top 10 Best Knee Pillows Review & Buying Guide
To help you find the best option, we’ve compiled a list of our favorite ten options below. And tips that we have brought up here will let you know how they might work well for you!
|Item Weight||0.5 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.8 x 7.9 x 6.3 inches|
The ComfiLife Orthopedic Knee Pillow is the ultimate solution for relieving back and hip pain while you sleep. This ergonomically designed pillow provides maximum support and comfort, so you can wake up feeling refreshed without the aches and pains that come with a poor night’s sleep.
The knee pillow features an ergonomically contoured design, which improves circulation to help reduce swelling in your lower back, hips, legs & feet. On the other hand, the breathable zippered cover adds extra cushioning for a more relaxed feel.
It also promotes better posture by aligning your knees properly with your hips during sleep and prevents muscle strain.
- Ergonomic design for providing the highest support
- Helps to relieve lower and back pain
- Premium quality memory foam for long-lasting comfort
- Provides an excellent posture for improving circulation
- Lightweight and portable from one place to another
- Need some more thickness for adequating support
- Goes flat quickly after a few days
|Color||White – Memory Foam|
|Item Weight||7 Ounces|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10 x 6 x 9.5 inches|
The Contour Legacy Leg & Knee Pillow is the perfect orthopedic solution for individuals with back, hip, leg, or sciatic nerve pain. The contoured shape and ventilated memory foam provide enough air circulation for a great sleep.
This Contour Legacy Leg & Knee Pillow is the only knee pillow that can be adjusted to fit your body and sleeping position. Unlike traditional knee pillows that are bulky and uncomfortable, it features an ergonomic design with its soft curves and crescent shape.
The ergonomic design provides a comfortable, cooling night’s sleep. It’s easy to use and is great for side, back, or stomach sleepers. Therefore it is one of the best knee pillows for back sleepers.
- Reduce back pain and nerve discomfort
- Premium quality memory foam for better air circulation
- Ergonomic design for moving freely while sleeping
- Universal fit for improved sleeping posture
- Provides enough comfort and support
- Too small for getting a comfortable position
- Hard to keep in place for a long time use
|Item Weight||0.9 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.5 x 6 x 8 inches|
The right knee pillow for sleeping can make a big difference in the way you feel when you wake up. And this Everlasting Comfort Memory Foam Knee Pillow is designed in a way to provide optimal support for your legs and back, helping you get a better night’s sleep.
The contoured hourglass shape of this memory foam knee pillow is ideal for side sleepers, providing superior comfort and support.
The adjustable strap lets you customize the fit, so it stays put throughout the night, keeping your legs aligned properly for comfortable spine alignment and pain relief.
- Provides the optimal comfort and support
- Helps to improve your sleeping position
- Customized fit for the multi-position functionality
- Dual-curved design for the right body alignment
- Dense-memory foam to mold the shape of your lower part
- The middle is too thin for use
- Zipper breaks out easily
|Item Weight||0.9 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10 x 5.5 x 8 inches|
The Cushy Form Knee Pillow is the ultimate tool for a perfect night’s rest. It can help aid ailments including migraines, arthritis, back injuries, sciatica, and many more.
This knee pillow for sleeping provides safe and fast relief to your lower back pain by giving you the proper spine alignment and improves circulation. Available in three sizes-small, medium and large-sized allow you the best use of it.
The contoured design of this knee pillow provides support to your lower back while allowing you to sleep on either side. Our leg pillows are made with soft and supportive memory foam that will provide relief from pain in minutes. They also come with a removable cover so you can wash it as needed.
- Gives you the ultimate comfort
- Provides the perfect sleep position
- Ideal for pre and post-surgery patients
- Helps to relieve pain and discomfort fast
- Highly constructed for full-body support
- The cushion size is not perfect for adults
- After using somedays gets flat
|Brand||5 STARS UNITED|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.8 x 7.8 x 6.2 inches|
It is not a secret that the quality of sleep directly affects your health and well-being. If you have problems with it, you should pay attention to your pillow. 5 Stars United Knee pillow will help improve your sleep quality.
A deep and healthy sleep separates the upper knee from the lower one and creates the correct spacing between them. This is equally effective for legs syndrome in relieving stress as well. It is made of high-quality memory foam that makes it soft at room temperature but will become firmer when heated (by your body).
The pillow is made especially so that it helps to eliminate your pressure points and improves blood circulation. That’s why it is known as one of the best knee pillows for side sleepers.
- Multi-positional supportive pillow
- Ensures the comfort and relief of pain
- Ergonomic curved design for optimal support
- Allows you to align your spine properly
- High-density memory foam for additional softness
- Doesn’t come with a good fit
- Squished between knees easily
|Product Care||Machine Wash|
The Luna Orthopedic Knee Pillow is an innovative, therapeutic pillow that can help you get a better night’s sleep. The knee pillow provides comfort and support for your knees when sleeping on your side.
It also helps to align the spine, improve circulation, and reduce back pain. This orthopedic knee pillow is constructed with high-quality memory foam that molds to your body and stays comfortable in any position while providing liquid-like quality to contour to your body’s shape.
This has a removable cover with an easy cleaning process. It is available in two sizes, small and large so that you can choose the one that fits your needs best.
- The ultimate solution for knee pain
- Breathable zippered cover increases airflow
- Designed to help ease your aches and pains
- Softcover and gentle shape allows resting comfortably
- Patented design helps to fit around your leg
- Lack of stability for not having much softness
- Not ideal for bed usage
|Item Weight||0.6 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.8 x 6.3 x 7.9 inches|
Achieve a more comfortable sleep by using the Ziraki memory foam knee pillow. Ziraki knee pillow is the perfect solution for those suffering from back pain, sciatica nerve pain, pressure on the lower back, knee, and leg pain.
The pillow is made with high-quality memory foam and comes with an ergonomic design that will support your knees and lower back while you are sleeping. It is designed to keep your comfort in mind.
The contour design delivers the perfect amount of support and comfort so that you can relax and unwind without having to worry about any pain or discomfort.
- Contour design fits perfectly with the curve of the body
- Provides a firm pillow to help you stay in position
- Designed to relieve pressure on your back and hips
- The wedge shape gives the perfect amount of support
- Beneficial to pregnant women who are experiencing hip pain
- The cover design is not satisfactory
- Big and bulky to carry it in different places
ABCO memory foam knee pillow is a perfect tool to help you maintain your posture while sleeping. It can be used for side sleepers, back sleepers, stomach sleepers, and even pregnant women.
It comes with the extra support that helps in supporting the body’s natural alignment of the spine and joints, thereby reducing pain in the back and neck region. The ergonomic design of this knee pillow allows it to provide full support to knees, hips, ankles, and feet without any pressure points or discomfort.
Again, the material used on this pillow is breathable and hypoallergenic. Therefore your skin remains gentle and safe.
- Special gel pad reduces inflammation around your painful areas
- Super-soft memory foam conforms to the shape of your knees
- Curved & contoured design for a perfect fit between knees
- Help to maintain your posture while sleeping
- Great for relieving back pain, hip pain, leg cramps, and more
- Zipper on the cover doesn’t last long
- Cooling gel is not up to the mark
|Product Care||Machine Wash|
Hokkei Knee Pillow is designed to be used by pregnant women, people with lower back pain and sciatica nerve pain, and those who need a comfortable sleeping experience.
The pillow consists of 100% premium memory foam, making it an excellent choice for side sleepers. It keeps your body temperature in the right state when you are sleeping and relieves pressure on your legs.
The leg strap can make the pillow more stable and closely fit different legs. This leg rest pillow has a thick, contoured shape that fits the legs, providing excellent support and long-lasting comfort at night.
- A knee pad is designed to fit your legs perfectly
- Helps to provide you the best comfort level
- Providing maximum support and relief for your knees
- The strap design can fit closely to different legs
- Orthopedic technique for reducing the pressure of the users
- Not ideal for the tall man
- Thick and brutal than the traditional
|Color||Knee Pillow (White)|
|Material||Visco-Elastic Memory Foam|
|Product Care||Machine Wash|
The Prime Athletics Orthopaedic Knee Pillow is the most comfortable knee pillow on the market. It’s ergonomically designed to support your knees while you sleep, and it will help you get a more restful night’s sleep.
The memory foam contours to your knees for maximum comfort and support. This unique design relieves pressure on your joints, so you can wake up feeling refreshed and pain-free in the morning.
One of the best knee pillows for sleeping provides support and relief for your hips, legs, back, and neck. It is designed to fit your knees perfectly while you sleep on your side. Its adjustable strap allows you to customize it to fit your needs.
- 100% high-density memory foam provides long-lasting comfort
- Pillow Case Cover offers a super soft feel to the skin
- Comes with a removable and washable cover
- Ease the pressure on your joints and lower back
- Conforms to the natural contour of your legs
- Velcro of the strap sticks out to scratch legs
- The zipper is defective in some case
Benefits of the Best Knee Pillows
Knees are one of the most used body parts, and they must be taken care of seriously. This is why it’s essential to have an excellent knee pillow, and the benefits are-
The good knee pillows are those that offer more support for your lower back and joints than other pillows do. They should also provide sufficient cushioning not to cause any discomfort while you sleep or wake up.
A good pillow is comfortable and will help prevent neck pain and headaches due to sleeping positions.
With its patented design, you’ll sleep soundly through the night while still getting relief from your aches and pains – plus, if you’re pregnant or recovering from surgery, this is an ideal choice for you.
What to Consider When Purchasing the Best Knee Pillows?
Choosing the right knee pillow can be a difficult task, but it doesn’t have to be. In this article, we’ll help you make the best decision for your needs and give you some tips to help you get started.
There are many materials to choose from when purchasing a knee pillow. The type of material you select will depend on your needs and preferences. High-density memory foam is a great, long-lasting use. On top of that, these are hypoallergenic and non-sensitive to your skin as well.
The perfect-shaped knee pillow should be placed between your leg or thigh. This will keep pressure off of the knee joint by distributing weight evenly across the knee. You’ll get various designed knee pillows for side sleepers or for back sleepers. Choose your preferable one from these.
Obviously, you want to use a knee pillow for adequate support. Therefore check the thickness level of your knee pillow. It will help you to provide more support. Mostly, heavier people need extra support pillows, while others need thinner and softer pillows.
The best way to find the perfect pillow firmness level is by trying out a few pillows and seeing which one feels the most comfortable for you. As this firmness level is important for your support and comfort level, so be choosy in this feature.
Knee pillows are a great way to promote better posture and relieve aches that come from sitting or standing for long periods of time. It takes the pressure off your knees and relieves your pain. Therefore consider the firmness level well to get the best output.
The heat retention of a knee pillow is crucial to making sure you’re comfortable while sleeping. A knee pillow with an insulated cover will keep you nice and warm all through the night, even if your body temperature changes. So, consider this feature carefully.
Frequently Asked Questions [ FAQ ]
Who Should Use a Knee Pillow?
Answer: A lot of people who have knee pain find relief by using a pillow that supports their knees while they sleep. This can help reduce discomfort and promote better quality sleep for those with this issue.
Can I Use a Regular Pillow as a Knee Pillow?
Answer: If you are looking for the best way to deal with your aching knees, then you might want to consider using a pillow as a knee pillow. A knee pillow can be used in many different ways and it is one of the most popular types of pillows on the market today.
How do I clean a knee pillow?
Answer: If you need to clean your knee pillow, it is best to first unzip the cover and remove any inserts. Next, the machine washes with warm water in a gentle cycle using a mild detergent on the delicate setting. Once the pillow has been washed, you can air dry or tumble dry on low heat.
We’ve explored some of the most popular and the best knee pillows on the market. You even know now what they offer to help with your joint pain here.
Armed with these choices, you should have no problem finding a product that will meet your needs and provide relief for those aches.
Good luck with your new purchase. Have a good day.